Guru Jumpsuit - Neela
If you love our bestselling Guru pants you will love our cool jumpsuit version! The neckline is adjustable and has a tie fastening that sits on the shoulder. It also has a flattering tie belt at the waist too! This design was super popular last season so make sure you get in quick! It's the perfect summer outfit!
• Round, adjustable, tie neckline • Sleeveless with adjustable tie strap • Tie belt at waist • 2x front side pockets, 2x back pockets • All over block print fabric • Cuff bottom • The length sits shorter than our classic Guru's and is more like Jada shorts in length • Also looks great with a basic tee worn underneath • Designed in Australia
Fabric & Finish
Cold gentle hand wash separately using mild detergent, do not rub, do not soak, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, dry flat in shade, cool iron on reverse, do not dry clean.
1. Wash your knits every 3-5 wears.
Our knits can withstand a little more wear than your more delicate pieces,
especially because they are often layered over tops and dresses.
Cotton knits should be washed after three or four wears, while wool and wool blends can make it for five or more wears before washing.
2. Make sure to follow the care label.
All of our knitted garments should be hand washed. Wool and wool blends should always be hand washed with mild detergent. Always dry flat away from direct sunlight and never hang.
Do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not iron, do not dry clean.
3. Allow your knits to air dry.
The trick to drying your knits quickly without throwing them in the dryer? Roll your sweater up in a towel like a sushi roll to ring out as much water as possible (never squeeze) and then lay it flat. Wet wool can take a little longer to dry than cotton, so make sure you leave enough time before you want to wear it again. Then lay flat to dry.
4. Fold your knits to store them.
Ideally, you should always fold your knits and not hang them.
Hanging them stretches out the shoulders and creates weird shapes.
5. If you need to hang them, here’s how.
Fold the sweater in half. Place the hanger hook in the armpit, and fold the waist and sleeves over the hanger.
6. Remove pilling like a pro.
Pilling is a pill of fibre on the garment. Use a disposable razor to show those little balls of fuzz who’s boss. You could also use a pilling comb.
7. Shrink up stretched cuffs
Place the misshapen cuff in a large cup of hot water. Reshape the cuff as needed. Dry with a hair dryer to help shrink back the cuff to its normal size.
Very cool, comfortable & stylish to wear
I’m 70,walking down a Main Street in MELB. When a young beautiful young man in hisv20s walked up to me and said “ you look gorgeous “ Imagine how I felt !!!!! I can’t describe how wearing your garments makes me feel. I have 5? Of your garments and still looking Thankyou for you !!!!