Guru Pant - Black
The Boom Shankar Guru Pant is a 3/4 length loose-fitting pant perfect for everyday wear. This style is fitted at the waist with a relaxed, balloon-style leg for ultimate comfort. These 100% cotton best sellers can be worn with just about anything! For the cooler months team them with boots and as the weather warms pair them with sandals or flats and they will take you right through the seasons!
- Stretch cotton waistband with drawstring tie
- Two front and back pockets
- 3/4 length
- 100% Cotton
Length: 76cm Inside Leg: 51cm, Front Rise: 21.1cm, Leg Opening 28.4cm (size 8). Our model is 170cm tall with an 86cm bust, 66cm waist and 86cm hips.
Fabric & Finish
- Cold gentle machine wash separately.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Cool iron.
- Line dry in shade.
- Do not dry clean.
- My packaging is 100% certified bio-degradable & environmentally friendly.
Size & Fit
Our Guru pants are designed to be fitted at the waist with a loose comfy leg. If you are in between sizes we would recommend a size up.
We understand that buying online is convenient, however, sometimes items just don’t fit or suit. If for any reason you are unhappy with your Boom Shankar Fashion purchase, you may return all full-priced items for a refund, credit or exchange less shipping cost.
- You must return goods to Boom Shankar within 35 days.
- Items must be unwashed, unworn and in original packaging with all tags intact.
- Refunds are eligible for full-priced or faulty items only.
Please note the following return conditions -
- Refunds: Boom Shankar offers a refund on full-priced or faulty items only. No refunds will be given on sale items.
- Credit Notes: Boom Shankar will create a credit note which will be valid for 3 years on full price or certain sale items (depending on the individual returns policy) within 35 business days of purchase.
- Exchanges: Boom Shankar will offer exchanges on full price or certain sale items purchased online or in-store. Items must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in original packaging with all tags intact.
Very very comfortable pants to walk, sit and run. I love wearing them, especially in summer as the fabric is very thin. I think buying one size down would have helped as they do give a lot after a couple of wears. Even though I followed the size chart, noww i know that buying one size down would help for next time I purchase pants from Boom Shankar.
I love gurus. I purchased these to replace some old black pairs that I had worn out. The material for these seems thinner but I love them just the same.
I own several pairs of guru pants, I absolutely love them! I'm short and curvy but find guru pants to be very flattering and comfortable to wear, especially during the warmer months.