Guru Pant - Reza
The Boom Shankar Guru Pants are 3/4 length loose-fitting pants perfect for everyday wear. This style is fitted at the waist with a relaxed, balloon style leg for ultimate comfort.
- Stretch cotton waistband with drawstring tie
- Two front pockets
- Two back pockets
- 3/4 length
- True to size
- 100% Cotton
- Designed in Australia
How does this fit?
Our Guru pants are designed to be fitted at the waist with a loose comfy leg. If you are in-between sizes we would recommend sizing up.
Length: Inside Leg: 51cm, Front Rise: 21.1cm, Leg Opening 28.4cm (size 8). Our model is 172cm tall with 81cm bust, 64cm waist and 92cm hips.
Fabric & Finish
Block print - wooden block printing is a traditional form of fabric design used in countries like India. The block is hand carved from a piece of wood and stamped onto the fabric. This fabric may have variations in colour, texture and finish due to it being handmade.
Gentle cold machine wash, do not bleach, do not soak, do not tumble dry, lay flat in shade to dry, cool iron on reverse if needed, and do not dry clean. Designed in Australia Made in India.
We understand that buying online is convenient, however, sometimes items just don’t fit or suit. If for any reason you are unhappy with your Boom Shankar Fashion purchase, you may return all full-priced items for a refund, credit or exchange less shipping cost.
- You must return goods to Boom Shankar within 35 days.
- Items must be unwashed, unworn and in original packaging with all tags intact.
- Refunds are eligible for full-priced or faulty items only.
Please note the following return conditions -
- Refunds: Boom Shankar offers a refund on full-priced or faulty items only. No refunds will be given on sale items.
- Credit Notes: Boom Shankar will create a credit note which will be valid for 3 years on full price or certain sale items (depending on the individual returns policy) within 35 business days of purchase.
- Exchanges: Boom Shankar will offer exchanges on full price or certain sale items purchased online or in-store. Items must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in original packaging with all tags intact.
Great service, fast delivery!
I have been wearing Guru pants for about 10 years, and have several on daily rotation. They are perfect for QLD climate, super comfortable and flattering. Great pockets and no need to iron. The fabric weight is perfect in this pair, I find the dobi weave a bit too light. I liked the metal hardware, it's a shame the tie end caps and press duds have been omitted from the latest edition.
Very comfortable, my favourite pant for all seasons.