Amari Shirt Dress - Alba
The Boom Shankar Amari Shirt Dress is a fun and colourful twist on the classic summer shirt dress. This 100% cotton style features luxe shell buttons and comes with a slip to wear underneath. Oversized yet stylish, pair this dress with sandals or sneakers and you are ready to go!
100% cotton, midi length, scooped hem, shell buttons, sold with slip dress, relaxed fit, collared, pocket flaps (not real).
Fit notes: True to size, relaxed fit.
Length: 123.8m (size S). Our model is 175cm tall with 81cm bust, 60cm waist and 89cm hips.
Please note the table above provides garment measurements. To find your size, please measure an existing garment of yours and compare it. Alternatively, please refer to our new size chart that uses bust, waist and hip measurements to find your best Boom Shankar size.
Gentle cold machine wash with similar colours, do not bleach, do not soak, do not tumble dry, cool iron on reverse if needed, do not dry clean. Designed in Australia. Made in India.
We understand that buying online is convenient, however, sometimes items just don’t fit or suit. If for any reason you are unhappy with your Boom Shankar Fashion purchase, you may return all full-priced items for a refund, credit or exchange less shipping cost.
- You must return goods to Boom Shankar within 35 days.
- Items must be unwashed, unworn and in original packaging with all tags intact.
- Refunds are eligible for full-priced or faulty items only.
Please note the following return conditions -
- Refunds: Boom Shankar offers a refund on full-priced or faulty items only. No refunds will be given on sale items.
- Credit Notes: Boom Shankar will create a credit note which will be valid for 3 years on full price or certain sale items (depending on the individual returns policy) within 35 business days of purchase.
- Exchanges: Boom Shankar will offer exchanges on full price or certain sale items purchased online or in-store. Items must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in original packaging with all tags intact.
Purchased the dresses after seeing Nat Angels insta r/v! Absolutely love the dress, super light weight and comfy to wear! Had several comments already, love the pattern, great for over bathers and super light weight! But sad when I was taking it off the other day at the beach the stitching in the dart at the back of neck seam ripped, so I’m unsure what to do. I’d only worn it the once! :(