Winter Guru Pant - Rust
The Boom Shankar Winter Guru Pant is a 3/4 length loose fitting pant perfect for everyday wear. This style is fitted at the waist with a relaxed, balloon style leg for ultimate comfort. For extra warmth in the cooler months, the cotton used for this style is heavier than our standard cotton.
Length: Inside Leg: 51cm, Front Rise: 21.1cm, Leg Opening 28.4cm (size 8). Our model is 175cm tall with a 77cm bust, 60cm waist and 88cm hips.
- 100% cotton
- Stretch cotton waistband with drawstring tie
- Two front side pockets & two back pockets
- 3/4 length
- True to size
- Designed in Australia, made in India
Size & Fit
Our Guru pants are designed to be fitted at the waist with a loose comfy leg. If you are in between sizes we would recommend to size up.
Fabric & Finish
Gentle cold machine wash with similar colours, do not bleach, do not soak, do not tumble dry, cool iron on reverse if needed, do not dry clean. Designed in Australia, made in India.
We understand that buying online is convenient, however, sometimes items just don’t fit or suit. If for any reason you are unhappy with your Boom Shankar Fashion purchase, you may return all full-priced items for a refund, credit or exchange less shipping cost.
- You must return goods to Boom Shankar within 35 days.
- Items must be unwashed, unworn and in original packaging with all tags intact.
- Refunds are eligible for full-priced or faulty items only.
Please note the following return conditions -
- Refunds: Boom Shankar offers a refund on full-priced or faulty items only. No refunds will be given on sale items.
- Credit Notes: Boom Shankar will create a credit note which will be valid for 3 years on full price or certain sale items (depending on the individual returns policy) within 35 business days of purchase.
- Exchanges: Boom Shankar will offer exchanges on full price or certain sale items purchased online or in-store. Items must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in original packaging with all tags intact.
Guru pants in Rust are a MUST!
I love the colour for all year use. Gurus are my everyday garb. They are comfortable, dressy and me!
These are fab - like all the gurus - fabric is lovely as has a subtle texture with a fleck through it. Are light enough to still to wear in summer & will also be great on warmer days through winter with white t & trainers an a denim jacket.