Freya Top - Khaki
The Boom Shankar Freya Tops is a versatile, flowy fit, and can be easily mixed and matched to create many different outfits. The v-neck with stitch detailing and above the elbow-length sleeves create an elegant and stylish multi-use top to include in your trans-seasonal wardrobe. This gorgeous new shape is available in black, olive, dusty pink, and white. Wear the Freya Top with our fashion bottoms.
- 100% Cotton
- V-neck with stitch detailing
- 3/4 length sleeves
- True to size
- Designed in Australia.
How does this fit?
Our Freya Tops fit true to size.
Fabric & Finish
Gentle cold machine wash, do not bleach, do not soak, do not tumble dry, lay flat in shade to dry, cool iron on reverse if needed, and do not dry clean. Designed in Australia and made in India.
We understand that buying online is convenient, however, sometimes items just don’t fit or suit. If for any reason you are unhappy with your Boom Shankar Fashion purchase, you may return all full-priced items for a refund, credit or exchange less shipping cost.
- You must return goods to Boom Shankar within 35 days.
- Items must be unwashed, unworn and in original packaging with all tags intact.
- Refunds are eligible for full-priced or faulty items only.
Please note the following return conditions -
- Refunds: Boom Shankar offers a refund on full-priced or faulty items only. No refunds will be given on sale items.
- Credit Notes: Boom Shankar will create a credit note which will be valid for 3 years on full price or certain sale items (depending on the individual returns policy) within 35 business days of purchase.
- Exchanges: Boom Shankar will offer exchanges on full price or certain sale items purchased online or in-store. Items must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in original packaging with all tags intact.
I love this top! Beautiful quality and wonderful depth in colour. Perfect style for humid Queensland weather. I usually wear a size 10 in the Bliss top (i find the sleeve cuffs too tight)., but i fit into a six (just) in this one.
I find there is quite some variation in Boom sizing. Im a 10 in the Bliss top which is a perfect fit. Ive bought shirts and Im a 12, and I ordered these in a 10 and they are much too big and fall off the shoulder, so I will size down to an 8.
I usually wear size 8 - 10. I checked the fitting guidelines for the Freya top and it said the top was 'True to Size'. I purchased a size 8 and the top was so large it wouldn't stay on both shoulders at the same time. I'm not too happy that I had to pay the postage cost to return this item since I feel that the item that was sent to me was not as had been described. Perhaps online shopping is not such a good idea for this brand.