Guru Pant - Blue Check
DescriptionThe Boom Shankar Guru Pant is a 3/4 length loose-fitting pant perfect for everyday wear. This style is fitted at the waist with a relaxed, balloon-style leg for ultimate comfort.
- 100% cotton body
- Stretch cotton waistband with drawstring tie
- Two front side pockets
- Two back pockets
- 3/4 length
- True to size
- Designed in Australia
- Made in India.
Size & Fit
Length: Inside Leg: 51cm, Front Rise: 21.1cm, Leg Opening 28.4cm (size 8). Our model is 175cm tall with a 77cm bust, 60cm waist, and 88cm hips
Our Guru pants are designed to be fitted at the waist with a loose comfy leg. If you are in between sizes we would recommend to size up.
Fabric & Finish
65% Linen 35% Cotton
Cold gentle hand wash separately using mild detergent. Do not rub. Do not soak. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat in shade. Cool iron on reverse. Do not dry clean. Designed in Australia, made in India.
We understand that buying online is convenient, however, sometimes items just don’t fit or suit. If for any reason you are unhappy with your Boom Shankar Fashion purchase, you may return all full-priced items for a refund, credit or exchange less shipping cost.
- You must return goods to Boom Shankar within 35 days.
- Items must be unwashed, unworn and in original packaging with all tags intact.
- Refunds are eligible for full-priced or faulty items only.
Please note the following return conditions -
- Refunds: Boom Shankar offers a refund on full-priced or faulty items only. No refunds will be given on sale items.
- Credit Notes: Boom Shankar will create a credit note which will be valid for 3 years on full price or certain sale items (depending on the individual returns policy) within 35 business days of purchase.
- Exchanges: Boom Shankar will offer exchanges on full price or certain sale items purchased online or in-store. Items must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in original packaging with all tags intact.
Purchased a pair of these pants many years ago - I still have and love them!
So happy to now have another pair!
I’m embarrassed to say that I own over a dozen pairs of guru pants. I love how they fit, feel and wear. They last a very long time as well. The fabric on these latest is a perfect weight, the blue and purple-y check is fun and vibrant yet not over the top. Love them and am wearing them as I write this review!
I have been thinking of buying Guru pants for a while and I’m so glad I finally did. They are so comfortable and stylish - I want them all now !!! Everyone has been asking where they are from too - very popular in my office and with random people on the streets…