Guru Pant - Metropolitan Spot
The Boom Shankar Guru Pants are a 3/4 length loose-fitting pants perfect for everyday wear. This style is fitted at the waist with a relaxed, balloon style leg for ultimate comfort.
- Front and back pockets
- Stretch cotton waistband and drawstring tie
- 3/4 length
- True to size
- Designed in Australia
- Made in India.
Size & Fit
Length: Inside Leg: 51cm, Front Rise: 21.1cm, Leg Opening 28.4cm (size 8). Our model is 172cm tall with 81cm bust, 64cm waist and 92cm hips.
Fabric & Finish
Gentle cold machine wash with similar colours, do not bleach, do not soak, do not tumble dry, cool iron on reverse if needed, do not dry clean. Designed in Australia, made in India.
We understand that buying online is convenient, however, sometimes items just don’t fit or suit. If for any reason you are unhappy with your Boom Shankar Fashion purchase, you may return all full-priced items for a refund, credit or exchange less shipping cost.
- You must return goods to Boom Shankar within 35 days.
- Items must be unwashed, unworn and in original packaging with all tags intact.
- Refunds are eligible for full-priced or faulty items only.
Please note the following return conditions -
- Refunds: Boom Shankar offers a refund on full-priced or faulty items only. No refunds will be given on sale items.
- Credit Notes: Boom Shankar will create a credit note which will be valid for 3 years on full price or certain sale items (depending on the individual returns policy) within 35 business days of purchase.
- Exchanges: Boom Shankar will offer exchanges on full price or certain sale items purchased online or in-store. Items must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in original packaging with all tags intact.
I love these pants comfortable and stylish thankyo
These are my 3rd pair of gurus. Absolutely love them and get so many compliments. Great for travelling, they are cool, light, easy to wear, can dress them up or down…
These navy blue polka dot Guru pants are my 14th pair that I own. They are my go to pants and I wear them each day. I love these because they are a heavier weight beautiful cotton and the cream colored polka dots are so fun.
I discovered Guru Pants when I was visiting a friend in Australia some years ago. She was wearing them and I asked her where I could purchase a pair. She took me to a sweet little boutique in Cairns where I purchased my first pair. When I arrived back home to California I started ordering them online. I think I am addicted to these pants.