Jada Short - Black
The Boom Shankar Jada Short is a just below-the-knee, loose-fitting short perfect for everyday wear. These 100% cotton bestsellers can be worn with just about anything - pair with sandals or flats, a casual tee or a pretty top and you are ready to go.
- Stretch cotton waistband with drawstring tie
- Two front pockets
- Two back pockets
- 3/4 length
- Just below knee length
- True to size
- Designed in Australia
Size & Fit
Fabric & Finish
- Cold hand wash separately,
- Do not bleach,
- Do not tumble dry,
- Cool iron,
- Do not soak,
- Line dry in shade,
- Do not dry clean
My packaging is 100% certified bio-degradable & environmentally friendly.
We understand that buying online is convenient, however, sometimes items just don’t fit or suit. If for any reason you are unhappy with your Boom Shankar Fashion purchase, you may return all full-priced items for a refund, credit or exchange less shipping cost.
- You must return goods to Boom Shankar within 35 days.
- Items must be unwashed, unworn and in original packaging with all tags intact.
- Refunds are eligible for full-priced or faulty items only.
Please note the following return conditions -
- Refunds: Boom Shankar offers a refund on full-priced or faulty items only. No refunds will be given on sale items.
- Credit Notes: Boom Shankar will create a credit note which will be valid for 3 years on full price or certain sale items (depending on the individual returns policy) within 35 business days of purchase.
- Exchanges: Boom Shankar will offer exchanges on full price or certain sale items purchased online or in-store. Items must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in original packaging with all tags intact.
I wear these shorts more than anything else in my wardrobe.
Comfortable, light and great for warm days.
I have these in navy and now have the black.
I usually wear a 14 in the Ria pants, but the stretchy waist and generous leg means I can easily wear a 12.
Good coverage, but cool as material is very light (one can see the outline of the leg but not really a problem in summer!)